Municipal Clerk of Verona
Jennifer Kiernan, RMC
Location: Verona Town Hall, 600 Bloomfield Ave., Verona, NJ 07044
Hours: 8:30AM-4:30PM Monday-Friday
- Phone: (973) 857-4770
- Fax: (973) 857-8551
2021 Municipal Election Candidate Packets:
The next election is the Municipal Election on Tuesday, May 11, 2021.
Verona residents interested in running for Township Council in the May 11, 2020 Municipal Election must be a registered voter in the Township of Verona and have been a resident of the Township for at least 1 year. Three seats will be open for a four-year term.
Candidate packets are now available. The deadline for submitting a complete candidate packet to be on the ballot is March 8, 2021. Please fill out the form below and a packet will be emailed to you. Any questions can be directed to the Municipal Clerk at 973-857-4770.
The next election is the Municipal Election on Tuesday, May 11, 2021. THIS ELECTION WILL BE IN-PERSON at each of the Township's 11 Districts (assigned within 6 Polling Locations)
Members of the public ages 17 and up can apply to be a poll worker in the election process. Visit the Essex County Board of Elections website for information and applications: https://essexboardofelections.com/boardworker-information/
Forms & Documents:
Your registry application will take effect the first of the month
Essex County Outreach Schedule - DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC THE COUNTY HAS CURRENTLY SUSPENDED THE OUTREACH PROGRAM UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
As a service to Essex County residents, the County Clerk’s Office schedules afternoon and evening hours to conduct business in municipalities across Essex County. During these Outreach times, we process only Passports and Notary Public Oaths. NO OTHER SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE AT THE OUTREACH CENTERS AND MUST BE CONDUCTED IN PERSON AT THE COUNTY CLERK’S OFFICE. Please call the Essex County Clerk’s office at 973-621-4920 with any questions. Please arrive at the Outreach Center at least one half hour before the stated closing time.
MARCH 2020 OUTREACH SCHEDULE
- VERONA PUBLIC LIBRARY DATES:
- Monday, March 9 - 9:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Monday, March 23 - 9:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
** PLEASE NOTE NEW LOCATION IS NOW THE VERONA PUBLIC LIBRARY - 2nd Floor Conference Room**
- Application Procedures
- Limousine Power of Attorney
- Limousine Driver Application
- Limousine Owner Application
- Peddler/Solicitor Permit Application
- Ordinance No. 2019-14 Amending Chapter 104 - Solicitors/Peddlers
- Raffle Instructions
- NJLGCCC Raffle/Bingo Process Instructions
- Bingo Application
- Raffle Application
- Off-Premise 50/50 Sample Ticket
- Off-Premise 50/50 Printers Certificate
- Report of Operations
- Amendment Filing for Raffle or Bingo License
- NJAC 13:47 - Rules of Legalized Games of Chance
- Raffle Report of Operations
- Bingo Report of Operations