Municipal Clerk of Verona
Jennifer Kiernan, RMC
Location: Verona Town Hall, 600 Bloomfield Ave., Verona, NJ 07044
Hours: 8:30AM-4:30PM Monday-Friday
- Phone: (973) 857-4770
- Fax: (973) 857-8551
Forms & Documents:
Your registry application will take effect the first of the month
Essex County Outreach Schedule
As a service to Essex County residents, the County Clerk’s Office schedules afternoon and evening hours to conduct business in municipalities across Essex County. During these Outreach times, we process only Passports and Notary Public Oaths. NO OTHER SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE AT THE OUTREACH CENTERS AND MUST BE CONDUCTED IN PERSON AT THE COUNTY CLERK’S OFFICE. Please call the Essex County Clerk’s office at 973-621-4920 with any questions. Please arrive at the Outreach Center at least one half hour before the stated closing time.
- JUNE 2019 OUTREACH SCHEDULE
- VERONA PUBLIC LIBRARY DATES:
- Monday, June 3 - 9:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 19 - 9:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 25 - 9:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 26 - 9:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- ** PLEASE NOTE NEW LOCATION IS NOW THE VERONA PUBLIC LIBRARY - 2nd Floor Conference Room**
- Application Procedures
- Limousine Power of Attorney
- Limousine Driver Application
- Limousine Owner Application
- Peddler/Solicitor Permit Application
- Ordinance No. 2019-14 Amending Chapter 104 - Solicitors/Peddlers
- Raffle Instructions
- Bingo Application
- Raffle Application
- Off-Premise 50/50 Sample Ticket
- Off-Premise 50/50 Printers Certificate
- Report of Operations
- Amendment Filing for Raffle or Bingo License
- NJAC 13:47 - Rules of Legalized Games of Chance