Verona Community Garden
- Mailing Address - Verona Town Hall, 600 Bloomfield Ave, Verona, NJ 07044.
- The physical location is behind H.B. Whitehorne Middle School adjacent to the track. Parking is located in Municipal Lot 1 behind Chase Bank.
- Administration: (973)-239-4921
4-H and the Community Garden have partnered to offer the Victory Garden Club for Middle School Students and their siblings.
Check out the Orientation Video Below:
How Can You Help?
- Please let us know if you can donate anything to our wonderful garden by filling out this form.
- We will update this page with volunteer opportunities and various ways to get involved and contribute to the garden!
Community Garden Team:
None of this could be possible without the help of a group of dedicated and passionate volunteers/staff from the community.
A special thank you goes out to the Verona DPW crew who prepped the area, moved the shed, ran water to the site, put down mulch, built the garden beds and so much more. Thank you DPW!
- Kari Baureis
- Frank Ceccacci
- Sara Drappi
- Kelly Drury
- Chrystine Gaffney
- Steven Neale
- Teena Schwartz
- Carol Thomas