Board of Adjustment
Kathleen Miesch, email@example.com
Location: 880 Bloomfield Ave, Verona, NJ 07044
Hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Contact: (973) 857-4772
Residents are encouraged participate in our community by volunteering for various boards, committees and commissions. If you are interested in knowing more about how you can serve Verona or would like to submit a letter of intent and resume for consideration by the Town Council for any of the boards, committees and commissions listed on the website, please call (973) 857-4770.
The Zoning Board of Adjustment reviews applications to utilize property in a manner not consistent with municipal zoning laws.
The Board of Adjustment meetings are held the 2nd Thursday of each month at 8:00pm in the Verona Community Center Ballroom, 880 Bloomfield Ave. Verona, NJ 07044.
Board of Adjustment Meeting Documents:
Board of Adjustment Members
- Daniel McGinley - Chairperson - Term Expires 6/30/2027
- Scott Weston - Vice Chairman - Term Expires 6/30/2026
- Lawrence Lundy - Term Expires 6/30/2025
- Christy DiBartolo- Term Expires 6/30/2027
- Paul Mathewson - Term Expires 6/30/2026
- Genevieve Murphy-Bradacs - Term Expires 6/30/2024
- Patrick Liska - Term Expires 6/30/2025
- Kevin Ryan - Alternate #1 - Term Expires 6/30/2024
- Louis Russo - Alternate #2 - Term Expires 6/30/2024
Board of Adjustment Staff
- Kathleen Miesch, firstname.lastname@example.org - Board Secretary
- Robert Gaccionce, Esq. - Board Attorney - Term Expires 6/30/2024
- TBD - Zoning Official