Board of Adjustment
Location: Verona Community Center, 880 Bloomfield Ave. Verona, NJ 07044
Hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM Monday-Friday
Contact: (973) 857-4834
Residents are encouraged participate in our community by volunteering for various boards, committees and commissions. If you are interested in knowing more about how you can serve Verona or would like to submit a letter of intent and resume for consideration by the Town Council for any of the boards, committees and commissions listed on the website, please call (973) 239-3220.
The Zoning Board of Adjustment reviews applications to utilize property in a manner not consistent with municipal zoning laws.
The Board of Adjustment meetings are held the 2nd Thursday of each month at 8:00pm in the Verona Community Center Ballroom, 880 Bloomfield Ave. Verona, NJ 07044.
2017 Meeting Dates
- The February 9th Meeting was Cancelled
- The January 12th Meeting was Cancelled
Board of Adjustment Members
- Daniel McGinley- Chairperson
- John Denton- Vice Chairperson
- Edward Conlon
- Lawrence Lundy
- Louis Russo
- Sean Sullivan
- Michael Zichelli
- Patrick Liska- Alternate #1
- Coleen D'Alessandro- Alternate #2
- Robert Gaccionce- Board Attorney
- Thomas Jacobsen- Construction Offiical
- Kelly Lawrence- Board Secretary
Forms & Documents
- Zoning Ordinance & Map
- Board of Adjustment Application 2017
- Board of Adjustment Meeting Dates July 2017-June 2018
- Fence Zoning Ordinance
- Regular Property Fence Information
- Corner Property Fence Information
- Coming soon...