Residents are encouraged participate in our community by volunteering for various boards, committees and commissions. If you are interested in knowing more about how you can serve Verona or would like to submit a letter of intent and resume for consideration by the Town Council for any of the boards, committees and commissions listed on the website, please call (973) 239-3220.
The Planning Board is charged with addressing permitted land uses. The Board is also responsible for the Township of Verona Master Plan.
Planning Board meetings are held on the 4th Thursday of each month at 7:30pm in the Verona Community Center Ballroom, 880 Bloomfield Ave. Verona, NJ 07044.
2016-2017 Planning Board Members
- Tom Freeman, Chairman
- Larry Lonergan, Vice-Chairman
- Mayor Kevin Ryan
- Councilman Alex Roman
- Paul Mathewson, Mayor’s Designee
- Greg Mascera, Planning Board Attorney
- James Helb, Township Engineer
- James Kirby, Member
- Jennifer Critchley, Member
- Melissa Collins, Member
- Michael Foley, Member
- Victor Lugo, Alternate #1
- Al DeOld, Alternate #2
- Ashley Neale, Planning Board Secretary
Planning Board Meeting Dates :
- NOTICE: Regular Meeting February 23, 2017
- NOTICE: Regular Meeting January 26, 2017
- NOTICE: Special Meeting January 5, 2017
- 2016-17 Meeting Dates
Verona Master Plan: