Location: Verona Town Hall, 600 Bloomfield Ave. Verona, NJ 07044
Hours: 8:30AM-4:30PM Monday-Friday
Contact: (973) 857-4777
Residents are encouraged participate in our community by volunteering for various boards, committees and commissions. If you are interested in knowing more about how you can serve Verona or would like to submit a letter of intent and resume for consideration by the Town Council for any of the boards, committees and commissions listed on the website, please call (973) 857-4770.
The Planning Board is charged with addressing permitted land uses. The Board is also responsible for the Township of Verona Master Plan.
Planning Board meetings are held on the 4th Thursday of each month at 7:30pm in the Verona Community Center Ballroom, 880 Bloomfield Ave. Verona, NJ 07044.
2021 Planning Board Members
- Class I Member – Mayor Alex Roman - Term Ends 6/30/2023
- Class III Member – Jack McEvoy - Terms Ends 6/30/2022
- Class II Member – Steven Neale - Term Ends 12/31/2021
- Class IV Members:
- Larry Lonergan, Chairperson - Term Ends 6/30/2023
- Jessica Pearson, Vice Chairperson (Environmental Commission Liaison) - Term Ends 6/30/2022
- James Kirby, Member - Term Ends 6/30/2024
- Melissa Collins, Member - Term Ends 6/30/2022
- Al DeOld, Member - Term Ends 6/30/2025
- Tim Camuti, Member - Term Ends 6/30/2025
- David Freschi, Alternate Member #1 - Term ends 6/30/2022
- Jason Hyndman, Alternate Member #2 - Term Ends 6/30/2023
- Greg Mascera, Esq., Planning Board Attorney - Term ends 6/30/2022
- Bright View Engineering Township Engineer
- Ashley Neale, Planning Board Secretary - Term Ends 6/30/2022