Location: Verona Town Hall, 600 Bloomfield Ave. Verona, NJ 07044
Hours: 8:30AM-4:30PM Monday-Friday
Contact: (973) 239-4921
Residents are encouraged participate in our community by volunteering for various boards, committees and commissions. If you are interested in knowing more about how you can serve Verona or would like to submit a letter of intent and resume for consideration by the Town Council for any of the boards, committees and commissions listed on the website, please call (973) 857-4770.
The Planning Board is charged with addressing permitted land uses. The Board is also responsible for the Township of Verona Master Plan.
Planning Board meetings are held on the 4th Thursday of each month at 7:30pm in the Verona Community Center Ballroom, 880 Bloomfield Ave. Verona, NJ 07044.
The following documents are some of the Township's key planning documents. These and several others will provide important background and information into the development of the new Master Plan.
- 2022 Master Plan
- 2021 Open Space Plan
- 2020 Community Forestry Plan
- 2017 Historic Resources Survey & Inventory
- 2009 Master Plan
2023 Planning Board Members
- Class I Member – Mayor Alex Roman - Term Ends 6/30/2023
- Class III Member – Jack McEvoy - Terms Ends 6/30/2023
- Class II Member – Steven Neale - Term Ends 12/31/2022
- Class IV Members:
- Jessica Pearson, Chairperson & Environmental Commission Liaison - Term Ends 6/30/2025
- David Freschi, Vice Chairperson - Term Ends 6/30/2024
- Al DeOld, Member - Term Ends 6/30/2025
- Tim Camuti, Member - Term Ends 6/30/2025
- Jesse Lilley, Member - Term ends 6/30/2023
- Jason Hyndman, Member - Term Ends 6/30/2026
- Alternate Members
- Jeremy Katzeff - Alternate #1 Term Ends 6/30/23
- Chris Bernardo, Alternate Member #2 - Term Ends 6/30/2024
- Greg Mascera, Esq., Planning Board Attorney - Term ends 6/30/2023
- Bright View Engineering Township Engineer
- TBD, Planning Board Secretary - Term Ends 6/30/2023