Neighborhood Traffic & Safety Committee
The Neighborhood Traffic and Safety Committee is hereby charged with the following duties and responsibilities:
Work together with residents, elected and appointed officials to study, propose solutions and plan for the implementation of approved traffic calming and pedestrian safety measure.
May review and make recommendation to the Zoning Board of Adjustments and the Planning Board on site plans and subdivisions that are submitted to the Boards.
May propose, review and make recommendations on ordinances related to public safety.
To provide the Council and the Manager periodic reports and recommendations and advise on traffic safety questions/problems and the adequacy of all Township policies and procedures relating to safety.
2020 Meeting Dates/Agendas:
- January 14, 2020 Agenda
- CANCELLED- March 10, 2020
- May 12, 2020
2020 Meeting Minutes:
- Louis Koenig - Public Member - 6/30/2020
- Robert Rowbotham - Public Member - 6/30/2020
- Santi Condorelli - Chair - Public Member - 6/30/2020
- Nicole Quick - Public Member - 6/30/2021
- Albert Rawding - Public Member - 6/30/2021
- Jennifer DeShazer - Public Member - 6/30/2021
- Matthew Cavallo - Township Manager/Designee
- Sue DeWitt - Secretary - Township Manager/Designee
- Joel Martin - Chief of Police/Designee
- Rui Dionisio - Superindendent/Designee
- Ted Giblin - Council Representative - 6/30/2020