Neighborhood Traffic & Safety Committee
The Neighborhood Traffic and Safety Committee is hereby charged with the following duties and responsibilities:
Work together with residents, elected and appointed officials to study, propose solutions and plan for the implementation of approved traffic calming and pedestrian safety measure.
May review and make recommendation to the Zoning Board of Adjustments and the Planning Board on site plans and subdivisions that are submitted to the Boards.
May propose, review and make recommendations on ordinances related to public safety.
To provide the Council and the Manager periodic reports and recommendations and advise on traffic safety questions/problems and the adequacy of all Township policies and procedures relating to safety.
- August 13, 2019 at 7:30pm in the Conference Room at the Verona Community Center, 880 Bloomfield Ave.
- June 12, 2019 at 7:30pm in the Annex Building at the Community Center, 880 Bloomfield Ave.
- April 24, 2019 at 7:30pm in the Conference Room at Verona Community Center, 880 Bloomfield Ave.
- June 12, 2019
- April 25, 2019
- March 6, 2019
- January 10, 2019
- August 8, 2018
- September 27, 2018
- November 7, 2018
- Louis Koenig - Public Member - 6/30/2020
- Robert Rowbotham - Public Member - 6/30/202
- Mary Cooksey-Wilks - Public Member - 6/30/2020
- Santi Condorelli - Chair - Public Member - 6/30/2020
- Nicole Quick - Public Member - 6/30/2021
- Albert Rawding - Public Member - 6/30/2021
- Jennifer DeShazer - Public Member - 6/30/2021
- Matthew Cavallo - Township Manager/Designee
- Sue DeWitt - Secretary - Township Manager/Designee
- Joel Martin - Chief of Police/Designee
- Rui Dionisio - Superindendent/Designee
- Ted Giblin - Council Representative - 6/30/2020