Neighborhood Traffic & Safety Committee
The Neighborhood Traffic and Safety Committee is hereby charged with the following duties and responsibilities:
Work together with residents, elected and appointed officials to study, propose solutions and plan for the implementation of approved traffic calming and pedestrian safety measure.
May review and make recommendation to the Zoning Board of Adjustments and the Planning Board on site plans and subdivisions that are submitted to the Boards.
May propose, review and make recommendations on ordinances related to public safety.
To provide the Council and the Manager periodic reports and recommendations and advise on traffic safety questions/problems and the adequacy of all Township policies and procedures relating to safety.
2021 Meeting Dates/Agendas:
2021 Approved Meeting Minutes:
2020 Meeting Dates/Agendas:
- November 4, 2020
- September 23, 2020
- CANCELLED- August 26, 2020
- June 17, 2020
- January 14, 2020
- CANCELLED- March 10, 2020
- CANCELLED- May 12, 2020
2020 Meeting Minutes:
- Santi Condorelli - Chair - Public Member - 6/30/2022
- Louis Koenig - Public Member - 6/30/2022
- Robert Rowbotham - Public Member - 6/30/2022
- Nicole Quick - Public Member - 6/30/2021
- Albert Rawding - Public Member - 6/30/2021
- Jennifer DeShazer - Public Member - 6/30/2021
- Alissa Randall - Public Member - 6/30/22
- Matthew Cavallo - Township Manager/Designee
- Sue DeWitt - Secretary - Township Manager/Designee
- Joel Martin - Chief of Police/Designee
- Rui Dionisio - Superindendent/Designee
- Ted Giblin - Council Representative - 6/30/2020