Neighborhood Traffic & Safety Committee
The Neighborhood Traffic and Safety Committee is hereby charged with the following duties and responsibilities:
Work together with residents, elected and appointed officials to study, propose solutions and plan for the implementation of approved traffic calming and pedestrian safety measure.
May review and make recommendation to the Zoning Board of Adjustments and the Planning Board on site plans and subdivisions that are submitted to the Boards.
May propose, review and make recommendations on ordinances related to public safety.
To provide the Council and the Manager periodic reports and recommendations and advise on traffic safety questions/problems and the adequacy of all Township policies and procedures relating to safety.
2021 Meeting Dates/Agendas:
- January 12, 2021
- March 9, 2021
- May 11, 2021
- July 13, 2021 - CANCELLED
- September 14, 2021
- November 9, 2021
2022 Meeting Dates/Agendas:
- January 11, 2022
- March 8, 2022
- May 10, 2022
- July 12, 2022
- September 13, 2022
- November 8, 2022
- Santi Condorelli - Chair - Public Member - 6/30/2022
- Louis Koenig - Public Member - 6/30/2022
- Robert Rowbotham - Public Member - 6/30/2022
- Alissa Randall - Public Member - 6/30/22
- Nicole Quick - Public Member - 6/30/2023
- George Manousos - Public Member - 6/30/2023
- Matthew Cavallo - Township Manager/Designee
- Sue DeWitt - Secretary - Township Manager/Designee
- Chief Christopher Kiernan - Chief of Police
- Rui Dionisio - Superindendent/Designee
- Christopher Tamburro - Council Representative - 6/30/2022