It is strongly recommended to call ahead to make an appointment at 973-857-4800 or 973-857-4824 or visit us at 880 Bloomfield Ave. at the Verona Community Center. Forms can be found below.
- Emergency Contact Submit - Recommended for Residents With Special Needs
- Marriage License Application
- Application for a copy of a Non-Genealogical Vital Record
- Aplicacion Para Copias Certificadas O Certificaciones De Registros Civiles No-Ancestro
- Application for a copy of a Genealogical Vital Record
- Aplicacion Por Una Copia Certificada O Certificaciones De Un Registro Civil Ancestro
How to Obtain a Certified Copy of a Vital Record by Mail
Download the Request for Certified Copy of a Birth, Death or Marriage Record , complete it, and send it along with a copy of your driver's license (must show relationship to the document) and a $10 check for each certified copy requested to:
Township of Verona Health Department
880 Bloomfield Ave.
Verona, NJ 07044
If someone is requesting a copy of a vital record, their name must match somewhere on the vital record. For example: A person requesting a copy of their parents' death certificate or marriage license needs to have the same last name. If the woman is married, she must then show a copy of her marriage license or birth certificate, as well as her driver's license.