Verona Recreation Director:
Location: 880 Bloomfield Ave. Verona, NJ 07044
Hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM Monday-Friday
Contact: (973) 857-4830
Weather Hotline: (973) 857-5418
Verona residents thrive within a community full of recreation activity provided through municipal services and a network of volunteer-run organizations. Both the currently expanding Community Center and Veterans Sports Complex host activities for everyone from the very young to active older adults. Facility use includes high school and youth sports, youth programs, community organization meetings, senior exercise classes, hall rentals, and so much more. Our recreation facilities include one of the best municipal pools in North Jersey, a Ropes & Challenge Course, and several multi-use fields around town. A hub of activity, the Community Center is also home to other Township of Verona offices including, the Building Department, Tax Assessor and the Health Department.
- 2021 Eric Mortenson Golf Outing Registration Form - 10.12.21
- REGISTRATION FOR FALL CHILDREN'S PROGRAMS & RECREATION FALL SPORTS IS CURRENTLY OPEN ON COMMUNITY PASS.
- FALL PROGRAM GUIDE- Click to Open
- BASKETBALL INFORMATION FOR 21-22 SEASON WILL BE POSTED IN SEPTEMBER.
- Fall Program flyers listed below- Please click on program name to view flyer below:
- Athletes in Training
- Cross Country
- Future Hoops
- Girls Recreation Volleyball
- Grace & Groove Dance Class
- Recreation Soccer- Grades 1-2, 3-4 & 5-6
- Small Fry Soccer
- Tennis Grades 1-2 & 3-5
- Tennis Tots
- Recreational activities for special needs children are now available to Verona residents through the Township of Livingston. Please visit http://livingstontownship.org/shiningstars for more information.
- FALL REGISTRATION FOR ADULT & SENIOR EXERCISE IS CURRENTLY OPEN ON COMMUNITY PASS.
- Adult & Senior Exercise with Paul
- Adult & Senior Exercise with Olimpia
- Rediscover Fitness
- Registration is for VERONA RESIDENTS only.
Senior Exercise Videos:
Keep yourself moving at home with these two routines from your favorite Senior Exercise Instructors!