Verona Recreation Director:
Location: 880 Bloomfield Ave. Verona, NJ 07044
Hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM Monday-Friday
Contact: (973) 857-4830
Weather Hotline: (973) 857-5418
Verona residents thrive within a community full of recreation activity provided through municipal services and a network of volunteer-run organizations. Both the currently expanding Community Center and Veterans Sports Complex host activities for everyone from the very young to active older adults. Facility use includes high school and youth sports, youth programs, community organization meetings, senior exercise classes, hall rentals, and so much more. Our recreation facilities include one of the best municipal pools in North Jersey, a Ropes & Challenge Course, and several multi-use fields around town. A hub of activity, the Community Center is also home to other Township of Verona offices including, the Building Department, Tax Assessor and the Health Department.
- Children's Programs Winter 2023 - Click to View
- Registration for winter 2023 Children's Programs opens at 10:00am on Thursday, December 15th.
- New Community Center Lower Playground Concept Plan - *May be adjusted
- SPRING PROGRAM INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED MARCH 1st, WITH REGISTRATION FOR VERONA RESIDENTS OPENING MARCH 15th AND MARCH 22nd FOR NON-RESIDENTS.
- Recreational activities for special needs children are now available to Verona residents through the Township of Livingston. Please visit https://www.livingstonnj.org/1019/Special-Needs-Shining-Stars for more information.
- Indoor Adult Pickle-Ball at the V.C.C. - Winter 2023 - All Skill Levels Welcome, Click on Flyer Below for Details.
- Adult & Senior Exercise - Winter session begins the 1st week of January 2023 and will continue through the end of March.
- Rediscover Fitness - Click to View Flyer
- Senior Exercise with Olimpia-M-W-F. (10:30-11:15am)- Click to View Flyer
- Senior Exercise with Paul- M-W-F. (8:30-9:15am & 9:30-10:15am) - Click to View Flyer
- INFORMATION FOR THE SPRING SESSION OF ADULT AND SENIOR EXERCISE WILL BE POSTED MARCH 1st.
- REGISTRATION WILL OPEN MARCH 15th FOR VERONA RESIDENT'S and MARCH 22nd FOR NON-VERONA RESIDENT'S.
Montclair Public Library Adult School Programs:
Caldwell-West Caldwell Adult School Information:
Senior Exercise Videos:
Keep yourself moving at home with these two routines from your favorite Senior Exercise Instructors!