Verona Recreation Director:
Location: 880 Bloomfield Ave. Verona, NJ 07044
Hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM Monday-Friday
Contact: (973) 857-4830
Weather Hotline: (973) 857-5418
Verona residents thrive within a community full of recreation activity provided through municipal services and a network of volunteer-run organizations. Both the currently expanding Community Center and Veterans Sports Complex host activities for everyone from the very young to active older adults. Facility use includes high school and youth sports, youth programs, community organization meetings, senior exercise classes, hall rentals, and so much more. Our recreation facilities include one of the best municipal pools in North Jersey, a Ropes & Challenge Course, and several multi-use fields around town. A hub of activity, the Community Center is also home to other Township of Verona offices including, the Building Department, Tax Assessor and the Health Department.
- VERONA SPRING FIELD HOCKEY CLINIC - CLICK TO VIEW
- SPRING PROGRAM GUIDE- Click to Open
- Spring Track Grades 4 - 8
- SPRING Children's programs will open for registration on Tuesday, March 15th on Community Pass.
- Verona Recreation Summer Playground Program will resume full day camp this summer (8:00am to 3:00pm) and run from June 27th through July 29th.
- POOL information will be out in March and registration will open Friday, April 1st 2022.
- SPRING Programs will open for registration on Community Pass Tuesday, March 15th at 10:00am.
- Recreational activities for special needs children are now available to Verona residents through the Township of Livingston. Please visit https://www.livingstonnj.org/1019/Special-Needs-Shining-Stars for more information.
- Next Registration for Adult & Senior Exercise will open April 5th for Verona Residents & April 12th for Non-Verona Residents.
- Adult & Senior Exercise with Paul
- Adult & Senior Exercise with Olimpia
- Rediscover Fitness
Montclair Public Library Adult School Programs:
Caldwell-West Caldwell Adult School Information:
Senior Exercise Videos:
Keep yourself moving at home with these two routines from your favorite Senior Exercise Instructors!