Verona Recreation Director:
Location: 880 Bloomfield Ave. Verona, NJ 07044
Hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM Monday-Friday
Contact: (973) 857-4830
Weather Hotline: (973) 857-5418
Verona residents thrive within a community full of recreation activity provided through municipal services and a network of volunteer-run organizations. Both the currently expanding Community Center and Veterans Sports Complex host activities for everyone from the very young to active older adults. Facility use includes high school and youth sports, youth programs, community organization meetings, senior exercise classes, hall rentals, and so much more. Our recreation facilities include one of the best municipal pools in North Jersey, a Ropes & Challenge Course, and several multi-use fields around town. A hub of activity, the Community Center is also home to other Township of Verona offices including, the Building Department, Tax Assessor and the Health Department.
- Community Pool
- POOL REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ON COMMUNITY PASS ON THURSDAY, APRIL 1ST. POOL INFORMATION FLYER WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON.
- REGISTRATION FOR WATER AEROBICS' WILL OPEN MONDAY, JUNE 14th ON COMMUNITY PASS
- DAYTIME Water Aerobics' at Verona Community Pool
- TWILIGHT Water Aerobics' at Verona Community Pool
- Recreational activities for special needs children are now available to Verona residents through the Township of Livingston. Please visit http://livingstontownship.org/shiningstars for more information.
- Adult & Senior Exercise with Paul
- Adult & Senior Exercise with Olimpia
- Rediscover Fitness Summer 21
- Registration for Adult & Senior summer programs (Please see above flyers) is currently open on Community Pass.
- Registration is for VERONA RESIDENTS only.
Senior Exercise Videos:
Keep yourself moving at home with these two routines from your favorite Senior Exercise Instructors!