What makes Verona a great place to open a business? Watch below:
Check Out & Download the Verona Dining Guide
Interested in Starting a New Business?
Verona Chamber of Commerce:
Interested in joining the NEW Verona Chamber of Commerce? Visit www.VeronaNJChamber.org for more info.
Explore All Verona Businesses:
- Prepare for the Bag Ban: Find Reusable Carryout Bags and Paper Bags- WholeSale Vendor List for compliant bags
- Help Your Employees Get Insurance Coverage - Enroll by December 31st, 2021 for coverage starting in the new year
- $6.5 Million in Grants Available for Apprenticeship Programs — Find Grant Opportunities
- Visit www.veronanj.org/covid19.business for all COVID-19 related updates & information
Find information about local building codes
- Visit our Current Code Book Online
- More Info coming soon...
Building & Health Inspections
- Building & Code Enforcement - The Construction Code Department oversees the issuance and inspections for all building, electrical, plumbing and fire permits.
- Fire Prevention Bureau - The Fire Official and his designees provide a varied type of Inspections for the Sale of Homes, Inspection of Life Hazard Uses and Fire/Safety Assessments.
- Health Inspections - For Health Inspections you need to contact the Montclair Health Department , 973-509-4970. For Food Licenses you can contact the Verona Health Department , 973-857-4800.
Forms & Documents
Essex County Office of Small Business Development & Affirmative Action
The mandate of the Essex County Office of Small Business Development and Affirmative Action (SBDAA) is to ensure equal opportunity and fair play in contracting, procurement, and employment within the County of Essex.
NJ Small Business Development Center
Doing Business with the Township of Verona
GIS & Property Information
- We are happy to announce that automatic direct debit is now available for the payment of Property Taxes and Water/Sewer payments
- Download the AUTOMATIC DEBIT APPLICATION HERE
Green Business Recognition Program
Let us help you make your business stand out, find ways to lower costs, improve your bottom line, and make Verona an even greener community.
Garbage & Recycling Collection
- The easiest way to stay in-the-know is through the Remyndr app. Remyndr is the most convenient way to communicate curbside collection schedules to Verona residents. Notifications tell you the pickup type, what to include and what to avoid. If things change (like a snow storm), everyone will be alerted, or just those on the affected route. Simply download the free app, enter your address and you will instantly see the calendar of pickups for your business.
- Full Collection Details here
- COMING SOON : Find a comprehensive list of Verona Businesses
- Don't see your business listed? REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS HERE