George F. Librizzi, CTA
Assistant Municipal Assessor
Location: 880 Bloomfield Ave, Verona, NJ 07044
Hours: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM Monday-Friday
The Municipal Assessor’s office is responsible for the establishment and maintenance of real property values within the city. All values are determined by inspection of the site in question and established per rules set forth by the State of New Jersey.
- Reval Presentation & Information
- Sales List Used for Reval
- Reval Program Letter & Information
- Verona Property Revaluation Presentation
- Essex County Board of Taxation Order to Revalue Letter
- Professional Property Appraisers Employee ID Badges
- SAMPLE Property Owner Value Notice - This is letter you will receive once the revaluation has been completed
Watch the Presentation from 2.21.18:
Appeals of Assessed Property Value:
A taxpayer may file an assessment appeal with the County Board of Taxation on or before April 1 of each year. Appeals on added/omitted assessments may be appealed on or before December 1 of each year.
For more information on Tax Appeals, visit http://www.essextaxboard.com/appeal.html