Forms, Permits & Licenses
Forms & Applications
- Raffle Instructions
- Sample Ticket: Off Premise Raffle Awarding Cash
- Sample Ticket: Off Premise Merchandise Raffle
Tax & Water Office:
- Tax Correction Authorization
- Landlord-Tenant Water & Sewer Authorization
- Homeowner Occupied Water & Sewer Authorization
Permits & Licenses
Due annually in January, Verona dog licenses cost $10.00 for spayed/neutered dogs and $13.00 for un-neutered dogs. Although there is no charge for seeing-eye and service dogs, they still need to be licensed. For further information, please call Pet Licensing at (973) 239-3220. Cat licenses are due annually in September. Cost is $6.00 for neutered cats and $8.00 for un-neutered cats. For further information, please call Pet Licensing (973) 239-3220.
Gardeners servicing Verona residents must secure a permit to dump at the Township leaf dump. Permit is $25.00 per dump. Please contact the Verona Public Works department, located at 10 Commerce Court, by calling (973) 857-4804.
Verona Residents are required to secure a permit for the following through the Public Works department, located at 10 Commerce Court, by calling (973) 857-4804.
- Replacement of Sidewalk: $15.00
- Replacement of Driveway Apron: $15.00
- Dumpster Permit: $15.00
- Water Service permits (replacement only): $25.00
- Sewer Line permit (replacement only): $50.00
Please contact office for fees related to the Installation of a new water service & sewer service.