Adult & Senior Programs
Need Help? *Instructions for Online Registration*
*For Any Weather Updates Please Call The Weather Hotline at 973-857-5418*
Adult Verona residents thrive within a community full of recreation activity provided through municipal services and a network of volunteer-run organizations that includes numerous options at both the currently expanding Community Center and the Veterans Sports Complex.
Open Gym & Basketball:
- 2015 Men's Winter League: Download Schedule
- Cedar Grove Adult Open Gym: This program is for Adults 18 yrs+ who reside in Cedar Grove or Verona. Will run Wednesdays through June 17, 7:30-9:30pm at Memorial Middle School. ID must be shown upon entering.
- Men's Open Gym Basketball: For Verona residents only, 18+ and out of high school. No fee. Tuesdays from 7-9:30pm at H.B. Whitehorne through the end of April.
- Women's Open Gym Basketball: For Verona residents only, 18+ and out of high school. No fee but must register online. Wednesdays from 8-10pm at the VCC from April 1st to July 29th
- Men's 40+ Basketball: For Verona residents only. No fee. Sundays from 9-11am at the VCC
- VARS (Verona Adult Recreational Soccer): For Verona residents only, 18+. No fee but must register online. Runs every Tuesday and Thursday at Centennial Field, 10-11:30pm from March 10th to November 3rd. Please note, Tuesday night games will be played at a faster pace. *All games are weather permitting.
Adult Exercise Programs:
- Zumba: April-May
- Adult Cooking: March-June- FULL
- Adult Exercise With Olimpia: March-June
- Rediscover Fitness: March-June
Active older adults in Verona can stay active thanks to programs provided through municipal services and a network of volunteer-run organizations at both the currently expanding Community Center and the Veterans Sports Complex.